Image and video hosting by TinyPic

lunes, 3 de agosto de 2009

!Confirmada participacion!


"Here is something new about my little brother: Just like in part one of Luc Besson’s „Arthur and the Minimoys“, Bill will also be Arthur’s voice in the second part (German version). Of course, I allowed him to take on the role, I mean the producers had originally asked me... Just kidding ;-) I think Bill is actually pretty good at it! Looking forward to Nov. 26th because that's when the movie hits the big screen in Germany...."

Traduccion:

"Aqui hay algo nuevo sobre mi hermano pequeño: Como en primera parte de Luc Besson's..Arhur y los Minimoys, Bill tambien hara la voz de Arhur en la segunda parte (version Alemana). Claro, yo le permiti que tomara el rol, digo los productores originalmente me preguntaron a mi....solo bromeaba ;-) Creo que Bill es muy bueno en esto! Esperando Nov. 26 porque ahi es cuando la pelicula llega a la gran pantalla en Alemania...."

Traduccion por SofiaTH4ever

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario